Those crazy Scandos
Cowboy boots and babies are in fashion in Sweden as well as Norway!
This season the funky Oslo girls are wearing their tight jeans tucked into cowboy boots. Also, there are pregnant women and babies pushed in prams or carried on backs and chests all over the place here. I heard from Cele in Uppsala that it's the same over there.
Will Melbourne be next to follow the trend?
I can't see it taking off in Canberra ...
This season the funky Oslo girls are wearing their tight jeans tucked into cowboy boots. Also, there are pregnant women and babies pushed in prams or carried on backs and chests all over the place here. I heard from Cele in Uppsala that it's the same over there.
Will Melbourne be next to follow the trend?
I can't see it taking off in Canberra ...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home