One month
I arrived in Oslo a month ago. The days are shorter, with sunset now at about 7:30 in contrast to 9:30.
My room looks out onto Hausmanns Gate, near the corner with Torggata. Across the street from me is a construction site, where offices or apartments appear are in the process of being built. Today the brickwork on the front wall was completed and windows have been inserted.
The bricks are currently dark grey and I wonder what colour they will end up. Next door to the construction site the building is a peach colour. My building is yellow. Colourful housing is much more common here than at home. Going through the countryside on the train to Bergen I noticed that the most popular colour in rural areas is red, with blue, green and yellow also common. Very pretty.
My room looks out onto Hausmanns Gate, near the corner with Torggata. Across the street from me is a construction site, where offices or apartments appear are in the process of being built. Today the brickwork on the front wall was completed and windows have been inserted.
The bricks are currently dark grey and I wonder what colour they will end up. Next door to the construction site the building is a peach colour. My building is yellow. Colourful housing is much more common here than at home. Going through the countryside on the train to Bergen I noticed that the most popular colour in rural areas is red, with blue, green and yellow also common. Very pretty.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home