Vikings and Fjords

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Last class

My last class is on Thursday. My fourth and final essay is due on Wednesday (although at the rate I'm going it may, like my ethics essay, be submitted late).
Then a study week before exams on 5, 7 and 9 December.

Time is flying by. It doesn't feel like I started this course three months ago.
My perception of time has become a bit blurry. I think it did the same late in my honours year, and early last year when I was very busy at work.
I'm very disorganised. I have to sort out plans for Christmas and think about where to travel in January. It all feels a bit hard at the moment. It would be nice to have a private secretary to organise my life for me!

It snowed last night, a light fall that today melted away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home