Vikings and Fjords

Monday, October 24, 2005

First snowfall

When I got up this morning and looked out the window, there were little snowflakes drifting by. Although it was very light and didn't settle, it was the first snowfall for the year in Oslo. Norway is still on "summer" daylight saving time :)
The forecast doesn't indicate more snow this week, but it will be cold and wet.

This weekend I've taken it a bit more easy on the study. On Saturday morning I went op-shopping with Sarah and found myself two skirts and a jacket. A bunch of us hit the town last night following a preparty at Didrik's place, where we finally got to meet his new wife Heidi.
I'm starting to hit the age where friends are getting married and/or having babies. In my class, Didrik and Haakon were married this September, and Gilberto will be married in January before coming to Australia with his new wife Malula.

On a different note, more evidence that I am in Oslo can be found at the ANU peace and conflict studies webite.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home